Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

jagne kvrj, ngochan1126@hotmail.­com, a asdfghjhhjjkl', cvezrtg, chink chinese frankies, lambhead@rocketmail.com, priwalfdept77@yahoo.de, from scipy.optimize import minpack2 ImportError: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。, yamlå, adfghjshjklç

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Waka chink kong is GAY like me

Posted on 2011-09-25 21:46:09 by charlie

Waka chink kong is GAY like me


USA is a Jew 's Mafia state /


the AIPAC controls the USA .


the AIPAC controls all existing and future US president s


Sep 26, 9:39 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:



- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

> On Sep 26, 3:12 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I am Wak=
alukong and every one know now I am GAY.

> (snip)
> ---------


> Hehehe, here's another opportunity to remind the world that you're a
> thief using wakaluk...@gmail.com to impersonate me. It's also an
> opportunity to remind them that you're the paid prostitute of cheap
> conman Komin, the crook with 42 names. Wahahahahaha!


> Usernames of Komin (42 names):


> Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers


> Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole,
> was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH


> Jesus Christ, a long =96 term fucker of the Prostitute St. Mary=92s cunt
> hole, is an Unique Son of GOD


> Jew Isa Yesua


> Allah , your only God Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your
> only God, you are only authorized to have Allah as your only God.


> prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker


> the Black LEARN GA COCK of the Indian Black Fucking Budha


> the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha


> the LEARNGA Black Cock of the Indian Black Fucking Budha


> Indian Black Budha


> Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam


> Guru BaBa RamDev , a Freedom Fighter against all Corruptions


> Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
> Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia


> Miss Suck Cock Luck Chinawat , leader of Chinese loves Thai =91 s land
> Party , Thai Rak Thai


> Major general Sok Kong, the Senior Vietnamese military Residence of
> Sokimex in Cambodia


> Chea Sim, president of Cambodia


> Chea Sim the Fake Communist, now functioning as the Khmer President of
> Cambodia


> Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of
> Cambodia


> Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks
> SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF
> CAMBODIA and rstOwxyz


> Commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa
> Army of Shan state of East Myanmar


> charlie vietcong


> Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an
> Independent Mindanao Islamic nation


> Ameril Umbrakato


> Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East
> Indies Army


> mussa hassan


> Prince Al Waleed of Kingdom Investment Group


> CPC =96 Communist Party of China


> CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New
> Imperialist Force in ASEAN


> Chaiman Mao, expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl=92s cunts in
> China


> Empress Wu Tzer Tian , the SHE Budha resulting from a Re-Incarnation
> of an Idealized Black Indian Budha with Big Fucking Black Cock from
> India


> his excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial
> Government


> Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist


> Lee Kuan Yew , a political MoNoPolist calling himself as a Singaporean
> simply because Lee Kuan Yew is a 100% pure Chinese , and not a
> Malaysian with hidden Chinese Characteristics


> Frankie Lee loves American dicks in his gay Chinkiee Ass Hole.


> Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White
> Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of
> America


> Neolin Algonquin prophet


> Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp


> George Fernandez, now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd, was
> also posting as George Ramayah, was a Chinese from Indonesia


> Wakalukong (stolen)


> Fucking Wakalukong the Pedophile Turd


> Komin


> Slobo


> *


> Wakalukong


Report this message

#2: Waka chink kong is GAY like me

Posted on 2011-09-25 21:47:35 by charlie

Waka chink kong is GAY like me

DH like Wakalukong

and wakalukong like DH .

these two above mentioned fuck each other for partnership
alliance against Komin


n Sep 26, 9:42 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:



- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

> On Sep 26, 3:11 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:> I am Wak=
alukong and every one know now I am GAY.

> (snip)
> -----------


> How come nobody talks to cheap conman Komin's prostitute?
> Wahahahahaha! Here's a list of the 42 names that the conman uses in
> his con jobs.


> Usernames of Komin (42 names):


> Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers


> Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole,
> was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH


> Jesus Christ, a long =96 term fucker of the Prostitute St. Mary=92s cunt
> hole, is an Unique Son of GOD


> Jew Isa Yesua


> Allah , your only God Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your
> only God, you are only authorized to have Allah as your only God.


> prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker


> the Black LEARN GA COCK of the Indian Black Fucking Budha


> the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha


> the LEARNGA Black Cock of the Indian Black Fucking Budha


> Indian Black Budha


> Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam


> Guru BaBa RamDev , a Freedom Fighter against all Corruptions


> Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
> Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia


> Miss Suck Cock Luck Chinawat , leader of Chinese loves Thai =91 s land
> Party , Thai Rak Thai


> Major general Sok Kong, the Senior Vietnamese military Residence of
> Sokimex in Cambodia


> Chea Sim, president of Cambodia


> Chea Sim the Fake Communist, now functioning as the Khmer President of
> Cambodia


> Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of
> Cambodia


> Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks
> SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF
> CAMBODIA and rstOwxyz


> Commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa
> Army of Shan state of East Myanmar


> charlie vietcong


> Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an
> Independent Mindanao Islamic nation


> Ameril Umbrakato


> Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East
> Indies Army


> mussa hassan


> Prince Al Waleed of Kingdom Investment Group


> CPC =96 Communist Party of China


> CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New
> Imperialist Force in ASEAN


> Chaiman Mao, expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl=92s cunts in
> China


> Empress Wu Tzer Tian , the SHE Budha resulting from a Re-Incarnation
> of an Idealized Black Indian Budha with Big Fucking Black Cock from
> India


> his excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial
> Government


> Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist


> Lee Kuan Yew , a political MoNoPolist calling himself as a Singaporean
> simply because Lee Kuan Yew is a 100% pure Chinese , and not a
> Malaysian with hidden Chinese Characteristics


> Frankie Lee loves American dicks in his gay Chinkiee Ass Hole.


> Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White
> Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of
> America


> Neolin Algonquin prophet


> Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp


> George Fernandez, now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd, was
> also posting as George Ramayah, was a Chinese from Indonesia


> Wakalukong (stolen)


> Fucking Wakalukong the Pedophile Turd


> Komin


> Slobo


> *


> Wakalukong


Report this message

#3: Waka chink kong is GAY like me

Posted on 2011-09-25 21:50:09 by charlie

Hey everyone, remember, Wakalukong the fraud has confessed repeatedly
to liking boys. Need I say more? Wahahahaha!

Moron, you're completely ineffective -- couldn't even fool Frankie.
Wahahahaha!

You are GAY like me , and you want to fuck Frankie Lee
from back side . Wakakakaka !!


On Sep 26, 11:28=A0am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Sep 25, 12:35=A0pm, "Ameril =A0 Umbrakato , leader =A0of =A0the =A0BIF=
F
> muslem =A0fighters for an =A0Independent Mindanao Islamic nation"<abalwal=
eedbint...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ex =A0- =A0 president =A0Clinton =A0said
>
> > Europe =A0has =A0 6 months =A0to =A0solve =A0the =A0Euro =A0currency =
=A0crisis .
>
> > I =A0say =A0it =A0is =A0great =A0to =A0be =A0GAY =A0.
>
> > Let =A0us =A0al =A0be =A0GAY =A0and lick =A0each =A0others =A0ass holes=
=A0.
>
> (snip)
> ---------
>
> Fake Ameril is nothing more than cheap conman Komin, who uses 42 names
> in his con jobs. =A0Here's a list of the names he uses.
>
> Usernames of Komin (42 names):
>
> Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
> lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers
>
> Jesus Isa Yesua Christo , a long-term fucker of St. Mary 's cunt hole,
> was a CROOK and a FAKE SON of GOD ALLAH
>
> Jesus Christ, a long =96 term fucker of the Prostitute St. Mary=92s cunt
> hole, is an Unique Son of GOD
>
> Jew Isa Yesua
>
> Allah , your only God Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your
> only God, you are only authorized to have Allah as your only God.
>
> prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
>
> the Black LEARN GA COCK of the Indian Black Fucking Budha
>
> the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
>
> the LEARNGA Black Cock of the Indian Black Fucking Budha
>
> Indian Black Budha
>
> Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam
>
> Guru BaBa RamDev , a Freedom Fighter against all Corruptions
>
> Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme Leader of Russian Budhist
> Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia
>
> Miss Suck Cock Luck Chinawat , leader of Chinese loves Thai =91 s land
> Party , Thai Rak Thai
>
> Major general Sok Kong, the Senior Vietnamese military Residence of
> Sokimex in Cambodia
>
> Chea Sim, president of Cambodia
>
> Chea Sim the Fake Communist, now functioning as the Khmer President of
> Cambodia
>
> Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of
> Cambodia
>
> Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks
> SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF
> CAMBODIA and rstOwxyz
>
> Commander Serk , military spokesperson for United ethnic Chinese Wa
> Army of Shan state of East Myanmar
>
> charlie vietcong
>
> Ameril Umbrakato , leader of the BIFF muslem fighters for an
> Independent Mindanao Islamic nation
>
> Ameril Umbrakato
>
> Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East
> Indies Army
>
> mussa hassan
>
> Prince Al Waleed of Kingdom Investment Group
>
> CPC =96 Communist Party of China
>
> CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New
> Imperialist Force in ASEAN
>
> Chaiman Mao, expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl=92s cunts in
> China
>
> Empress Wu Tzer Tian , the SHE Budha resulting from a Re-Incarnation
> of an Idealized Black Indian Budha with Big Fucking Black Cock from
> India
>
> his excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial
> Government
>
> Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist
>
> Lee Kuan Yew , a political MoNoPolist calling himself as a Singaporean
> simply because Lee Kuan Yew is a 100% pure Chinese , and not a
> Malaysian with hidden Chinese Characteristics
>
> Frankie Lee loves American dicks in his gay Chinkiee Ass Hole.
>
> Neolin , native Algonquin Americam prophet warning against White
> Christian priest 's Biological Germ Warfares against Native people of
> America
>
> Neolin Algonquin prophet
>
> Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp
>
> George Fernandez, now posting as Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd, was
> also posting as George Ramayah, was a Chinese from Indonesia
>
> wakalukong (stolen)
>
> Fucking Wakalukong the Pedophile Turd
>
> Komin
>
> Slobo
>
> =A0 =A0*
>
> Wakalukong

Report this message

#4: Waka chink kong is GAY like me

Posted on 2011-09-25 21:53:24 by charlie

Waka chink kong is GAY like me

Chinese SAPP in Sabah want Separate Autonomy for Chinese in
Sabah

Sep 7, 9:05 am, "Khambo Lama Dashi - Dorzho Itigilov ,Supreme
Leader of Russian Budhist Philosophy at Ivolginsky Datsan ,in
Buryatia ,Outer Mongolia." <lama.itigi...@gmail.com> wrote:



> All Chinese want all nations outside China to
> be like another Malaysia where overseas Chinese are
> controlling the Malay territory
> for and on behalf of all the
> Chinese people in China /

> Sep 5, 8:32 pm, "DH" <gay...@cambodia.KH> wrote:


> > Fuck off here. These newsgroups are not for your spam nuisance. It speaks
> > volume of how poor you are in your understanding of English instruction to
> > you to fuck off from these newsgroups here.


> > And, up to now, you still don't not understand it. It's shame on your
> > English understanding skills.


> > As you can see, it reflects poorly of your education. It shows your
> > understanding of English skill of the message is poor.


> > As you are a Malaysian Chinese in Cambodia with poor English language skill,
> > you should go back to school to improve your English first.


> > You should post only in Cambodia and not cross-posting to others. You should
> > learn the netiquettes of not to interrupt others with your nuisance.


> > As you are gay in Cambodia, you can go to your nearest downtown center in
> > Cambodia for your gay backside service. You should not crossing your post to
> > other newsgroups here.


> > You are not welcome on these newsgroups if you make a nuisance of yourself
> > in copying other person's handle, and also making numerous handles to cover
> > your weakness of identity handles.


> > You had used this newsgroups to spam other handles. You made disparaging
> > personal and sexual attacks on them. You should know these newsgroup forums
> > here are not for your kind of nuisance.


> > You should learn how to behave in the proper manners and netiquettes to give
> > others equal respect in using of it.


> > Your should not fake other people's handles or making many changes of your
> > handles with long dirty names. It would only a shame to yourself. It is a
> > disgrace of yourself by your poor level education skill.


> > You should know this is not what your school and teachers had taught you.
> > This is also not what your mother had wanted to see in you on this behavior.
> > You should put stop on this behavior.


> > "charlie vietcong" wrote in message


> >news:259e3ae9-71a1-4f01-b8b9-b25e6d3e668d@c6g2000prf.googlegroups.com...


> > to real Wakalukong in Singapore,


> > do you know a Big Chinese group is buying a large Chi8nk
> > of Land on Iceland ?


> > according to a report from Phoenix TV Hong Kong .


> > a very wealthy Chinese person is buying a very large
> > Chunk of land in Iceland .


> > this new Chinese buyer of Iceland 's BIG Real estate BY
> > THE SEA
> > in ICELAND has past CONNECTIONs to CHINESE MILITARY ,


> > do you think the Chinese Navy is using a Chinese
> > business
> > as a FRONT


> > to get a new SEAPORT in ICELAND ?


> > will ICELAND be another MalAYSIA full of Chinese ,


> > will ICELAND become another Chinese Singapore or Chinese
> > Penang ?


> > n Aug 26, 9:39 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:


> > > I am Wakalukong and evryone knows now that I am GAY.


> > > Fucking hell ! It is good to be GAY .


> > > I want to fuck Frankie Lee in the ass .


> > > On Aug 26, 4:59 pm, "Neocomisp" <Khan Chamkamorn Phnom Penh> wrote:


> > > > Fuck off here. Go and take your medicine. Your mother is waiting for
> > > > you.
> > > > Your ass is smelly and dirty. Fuck backside is a crime. Hun Sen will go
> > > > to
> > > > your house to arrest you.


> > > > "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with
> > > > lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers" wrote in
> > > > messagenews:4e38addc-0066-4986-81ed-275f1dd69f5b@k12g2000prl.googlegroups.com...


> > > > Wakalukong wants Whites boys ass holes


> > > > Wakalukong is GAY


> > > > On Aug 24, 10:45 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:


> > > > > On Aug 23, 12:15 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Aug
> > > > > 22,
> > > > > 6:45 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:


> > > > > > > Thief Komin has gone bonkers. He likes boys and has repeatedly
> > > > > > > confessed to it. My work is done. Hip hip hooray!


> > > > > > > Wakalukong


> > > > > > *** Why do you ridicule him for being a homosexual?You should learn
> > > > > > to
> > > > > > love all your fellowmen, because The Holy Bible teaches us to love
> > > > > > our
> > > > > > fellowmen.Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ loved his disciple John
> > > > > > as
> > > > > > well as Mary Magdalene.Loving another man is something very
> > > > > > beautiful,
> > > > > > and having sex with another man is an extension of that love. I also
> > > > > > have a man lover, and I don't think it is something to be ashamed
> > > > > > of.


> > > > > > Repent and be saved.


> > > > > (snip)
> > > > > ----------


> > > > > Hey everyone, just look at Frankie's post above. In spite of
> > > > > strenuous effort at impersonating me, Komin the fraud has failed to
> > > > > fool even Frankie! What a loser and miserable failure Komin is. Hip
> > > > > hip hooray!


> > > > > Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


> > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -


> - Show quoted text -


Report this message