Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

jagne kvrj, ngochan1126@hotmail.­com, a asdfghjhhjjkl', cvezrtg, chink chinese frankies, lambhead@rocketmail.com, priwalfdept77@yahoo.de, from scipy.optimize import minpack2 ImportError: DLL load failed: 找不到指定的模块。, yamlå, adfghjshjklç

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Pew Survey: Deepening Economic Doubt in India

Posted on 2012-09-12 20:15:46 by "ltlee1@hotmail.com"

http://www.pewglobal.org/2012/09/10/deepening-economic-doubts-in-india/
------------------
Released: September 10, 2012
Strong Support for Improving Relations with Pakistan
Deepening Economic Doubts in India
Overview

The economic euphoria in India over the last few years, inspired by
the country=92s seemingly inevitable march toward double-digit growth,
has suddenly soured. Although still relatively upbeat compared with
many other countries, the Indian public=92s confidence in their
country=92s direction and future economic growth has declined
significantly compared with just a year ago. In a world where the
Americans, the Europeans and even the Chinese have reason to worry
about their economies, it is the Indians who have lost the greatest
faith in their economic fortunes.

Indians today are mixed in their assessment of their national economy:
49% say the economy is in good shape, while 45% describe the economy
as bad. A year ago opinion was more upbeat, with a 56%-majority saying
the national economy was doing well, compared with 43% who disagreed.
Despite this decline, Indians remain more positive about current
economic conditions than populations in most of the 17 countries
surveyed in both 2011 and 2012 by the Pew Research Center=92s Global
Attitudes Project. And Indians are more optimistic about their
economy=92s trajectory over the next year than many of the publics
surveyed in both years (for more, see =93Pervasive Gloom about the World
Economy,=94 released July 12, 2012).

...
-----------------
Partial poll results:

Satisfy with Country Direction

India 51% (2011) 38%(2012)
Brazil 52% 43%
China 85% 82%
EU* 30% 30%
US 21% 29%

Report this message

#2: Re: This is the total summation of Satish's anti-China posts in his

Posted on 2012-09-13 02:29:58 by Satish

On Sep 12, 12:16=A0pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is the total summation of Satish's anti-China posts in his own
> words
>
> > The idea of CCP dictatorship making it not just illegal
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
> > but immoral as well to have an opinion different than the
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
> You are jealous of China's success? =A0Wow!!! wow!! wow!!!
> Now, it's an eye-opener!!!!
> Well, like I said earlier, you ARE a psychopath!!! =A0You should be
> locked in an insane asylum!!!!!
>
> > CCP approved one is totally repugnant.
>
> ----------------------------------------


Let's see what has got you so very angry and foaming in the mouth.

You have quoted the following from my post, "The idea of CCP
dictatorship making it not just illegal but immoral as well to have
an opinion different than the CCP approved one is totally
repugnant."

Yes, it is indeed repugnant rstx. Your indignation and outrage make
absolutely no sense. You are angry only because you have been
brainwashed by the CCP.

That is why you think that the CCP is entitled to make it illegal and
immoral for anyone to have an opinion different than the one it
dictates.

It is a pity that you have chosen to hew the line of the totalitarian
CCP in preference to the one under democracy in your country of
residence (USA).

Your murderous rage at any criticism of the CCP dictatorship in
Beijing shows you up to be totally off your rocker and deep into
cuckooland.


Yes, do consult your shrink. You have a lot of problems stemming from
reading comprehension issues as well from your insanity.


And when on earth was it not your turn rstx? Haven't you been trying
to end the discussion in each and every thread by editing the subject
line with inane abuses and commentaries?

Your idea of a discussion or a debate is no different than that of the
CCP dictatorship which deems it illegal and immoral for anyone to have
an opinion different than the one it dictates.

It is a pity that you have chosen to embrace the line of the CCP
dictatorship in preference for the norms under democracy in your
country of residence (USA).

In fact, you are so mad that you barge upon a random thread to make
your asinine post. Just look at this thread. What relevance does it
have to your incoherent ramblings?

Report this message

#3: Re: Pew Survey: Deepening Economic Doubt in India

Posted on 2012-09-13 03:51:09 by RichAsianKid

On 12/09/2012 11:15 PM, ltlee1@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://www.pewglobal.org/2012/09/10/deepening-economic-doubts-in-india/
> ------------------
> Released: September 10, 2012
> Strong Support for Improving Relations with Pakistan
> Deepening Economic Doubts in India
> Overview
>
> The economic euphoria in India over the last few years, inspired by
> the country�s seemingly inevitable march toward double-digit growth,
> has suddenly soured. Although still relatively upbeat compared with
> many other countries, the Indian public�s confidence in their
> country�s direction and future economic growth has declined
> significantly compared with just a year ago. In a world where the
> Americans, the Europeans and even the Chinese have reason to worry
> about their economies, it is the Indians who have lost the greatest
> faith in their economic fortunes.
>
> Indians today are mixed in their assessment of their national economy:
> 49% say the economy is in good shape, while 45% describe the economy
> as bad. A year ago opinion was more upbeat, with a 56%-majority saying
> the national economy was doing well, compared with 43% who disagreed.
> Despite this decline, Indians remain more positive about current
> economic conditions than populations in most of the 17 countries
> surveyed in both 2011 and 2012 by the Pew Research Center�s Global
> Attitudes Project. And Indians are more optimistic about their
> economy�s trajectory over the next year than many of the publics
> surveyed in both years (for more, see �Pervasive Gloom about the World
> Economy,� released July 12, 2012).
>
> ...
> -----------------
> Partial poll results:
>
> Satisfy with Country Direction
>
> India 51% (2011) 38%(2012)
> Brazil 52% 43%
> China 85% 82%
> EU* 30% 30%
> US 21% 29%
>

But who cares about petty little items like money. India has
"democracy"!! Remember even once upon a time the EU was trying to
emulate India?

Now you may laugh? Don't. Better rule in hell than serve in heaven.

Report this message